Terms and conditions
- Ownership of the online shop
The online shop www.carsi.pt and all its domains are property of Andreia Filipa Pereira da Silva, registered in individual name in the address Rua Quinta S. João Cevadeiro nº61, 2665-307 Milharado, Portugal, with the tax identification number: 228734568.
- Customer service
For further information or to clarify any doubts, you may contact Carsi to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Object and scope of application
3.1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the purchases and sales made at the Carsi online shop, between the Final Consumer as buyer and Carsi as a seller, and apply to all the visitors of the website www.carsi.pt, as well as any commercial transactions made through this online shop.
3.2. The use of this website, as well as the purchase of any product, implies the acceptance of these general conditions of use.
3.3. Carsi sells all the products of its collections and will be the entity responsible for the sale on the website www.carsi.pt of all the items of the brand, and all e-commerce services are only available to final consumers.
3.4. A final consumer, user or buyer is considered to be any person who acts / purchases with a purely personal purpose, outside of his or her business or profession, without any resale activity of the items he or she acquires at the Carsi online shop.
3.5. Carsi reserves the right to change these conditions of use without prior notice, as well as to modify at any time the information and commercial offer presented on products, prices, promotions, commercial conditions and services, and any changes will always be published on the website www.carsi.pt and their respective social networks.
3.6. Carsi reserves the right not to process any orders received from users who are not final consumers or those that do not comply with Carsi’s general conditions of sale.
3.7. The Final Consumer shall provide Carsi, as the seller, with the correct and complete e-mail or postal address or other contact details, and accepts that Carsi can contact him/ her using such data, if it deems appropriate.
- Contents of the Carsi online shop
4.1. The website www.carsi.pt is intended for private use only, so the reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of the contents of Carsi.pt online shop, without prior written notice, is prohibited for any other purpose.
4.2. It is prohibited to introduce, store or disseminate through the Carsi website any defamatory, obscene, offensive, xenophobic and / or any other content that violates the general principles of law and public order.
4.3. In case you find links that allow you to access www.carsi.pt on other websites or references to the Carsi online shop, we inform you that Carsi has no responsibility whatsoever for the links or pages, nor about the contents written on them.
4.4. All contractual information is written in Portuguese and English, as well as the information of the articles, communications by e-mail and formalization of the sale, except for expressions that are common to both.
4.5. The Final Consumer is responsible for the veracity of the personal data provided to Carsi and undertakes to immediately insert and report any change through its registration account at www.carsi.pt.
4.6. Carsi is not responsible for delays or inability to process orders resulting from errors or insufficiency of the data communicated by the Final Consumer, specifically at the time of delivery.
5.1. To place an order on www.carsi.pt it is necessary that the user has a valid and frequently used e-mail account and registers as a Carsi customer, filling in the form available online. Once registered, simply enter in the shopping basket all the products that the Final Consumer intends to acquire, following all the steps of the purchase so that it is completed successfully.
5.2. Placing an order on www.carsi.com is very easy:
– Surf through the page of the online shop Carsi and find the product (s) you would like to purchase.
– Add the products to your Shopping Cart using the Add button.
– Once you have all your products in the Cart complete the purchase by clicking Finish.
– Then fill in your personal information in a very simple form (be careful filling in the address).
– Then select the mode of payment.
– Review your order.
– Proceed with payment, confirming the order.
– Finally, you will receive an order confirmation via email.
– When selecting the Exit button, at the end of the purchase process, your order is confirmed and you only have to wait for the estimated days provided for the delivery of the items.
5.3. As soon as your purchase ends, you will receive an automatic email confirming the transaction. We suggest you print or download this copy for future reference. In case the data is not correct, you can ask immediately for its change or the cancellation of the purchase made.
5.4. In case you do not get a confirmation of payment or non-compliance with these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Carsi reserves the right not to accept your order or to cancel it in whole or in part, even after automatic confirmation of the order.
- Availability of products
6.1. Carsi only processes an order placed by a customer after getting the confirmation of the payment, so it cannot guarantee the availability of the items until the beginning of the processing.
6.2. In the confirmation of the order, you will find the estimated date for shipment of the products, after confirming the payment. Of course, the estimated shipping time may vary depending on the carrier and the destination of your order.
6.3. Carsi only ships parcels on weekdays. Thus, to estimate the time of delivery of orders, weekends and holidays are not counted. Any delay in the shipping of the items, besides the estimated dates presented, does not confer the right to compensation.
6.4. Satisfaction of all orders placed on the website is subject to the availability of the products. Carsi tries to ensure that all items offered for sale on the website are in stock or, if they are not, that this information is included on the website. However, Carsi reserves the right not to accept any orders or cancel orders already confirmed for products that no longer have stock. In the event of unavailability of the product and / or stock breakage, Carsi will immediately inform the Final Consumer of the partial or total cancellation of the order, and the buyer is entitled to a refund of the amount paid.
- Confirmation or cancellation of order
7.1. Carsi may not validate an order that does not have sufficient guarantee of good billing, when the order is incomplete or incorrect, or when the ordered products are no longer available. In any of the above cases, Carsi will inform via e-mail the Final Customer that the sale agreement has not been made and that Carsi did not proceed with the sale, specifying the reasons for doing so.
7.2. If the products ordered on www.carsi.com are no longer available at the time of your last access to the site, even though you have obtained an order confirmation, or when Carsi orders your order, Carsi will immediately inform the User (a) on the unavailability of the same, never exceeding the deadline of 30 days after the receipt of the request.
7.3. If an order and payment have been placed for products that have become unavailable, Carsi will refund the money paid for the unavailable items.
7.4. Carsi reserves the right to refuse any order, regardless of the reason and is not responsible for any damages or costs, as well as reserves the right to cancel any purchase even if it has already been accepted or confirmed by Carsi, namely in the following situation:
– The information on the invoice is not correct or verifiable;
– The order is marked by the Site Security Systems as an incorrect and irregular order or an order that is susceptible to fraud;
– When the transfer of payment for the order was not received within 2 working days of acceptance of your order;
– When it is not possible to deliver the order to the address provided by the User;
– If we consider that the Buyer did not have the capacity to perform that act.
– If it is found that there was an error in the presentation of the price of the product(s);
– If it is assumed that the order comes from a reseller.
- Terms of payment
8.1. The available forms of payment will be presented at www.carsi.pt. We do not accept any payment methods other than those mentioned.
8.2. You can pay for your products using Credit/ Debit Card, through the Stripe payment system. You can also pay your order through Bank Transfer, and you will be provided with all the necessary instructions for this mode of payment (entity / reference / total value).
8.3. For payments using credit or debit card, all details (such as card number, expiration date or security code) will be safely sent to the company providing the remote electronic payment services, Stripe, without access to the information transmitted. This information will not be used by Carsi, except to carry out the necessary operations for purchase or refund, in case of return in accordance with the rights of return, or for reporting to the police in cases of fraud.
8.4. If the Final Consumer chooses to pay by Bank Transfer, we will only begin processing the order after having received the proof of payment.
8.5. We ask that you do not try to make payment by any other means not specified in www.carsi.pt. If you do so, Carsi shall not be responsible for any loss of payment or any other consequential damages.
- Security of the Carsi online shop and all transactions
9.1. Carsi online shop uses the latest security technologies available for encryption platforms. All payment information you provide will be encrypted from the time of your initial transaction to the time the order is processed and will not be stored on any public server.
9.2. Although we use encryption software, any payment transmitted over the Internet, or via e-mail, carries some risks, especially when the User does not take the necessary precautions and does not assume the proper conduct of responsibility.
9.3. Carsi shall not be responsible for any damage suffered as a result of the use of electronic means of communication, including damages arising from failures or delays in the delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or computer programs used for communications or virus transmissions.
10.1. The prices of the products displayed on the website www.carsi.pt contain Value Added Tax (VAT), according to the Portuguese taxes.
10.2. The total price specified in the final menu includes taxes and shipping costs. Prices are quoted at the time of order confirmation, which you can print or download for future use. Please only transfer the exact amount specified in the order confirmation and make individual transfers by order.
10.3. The shipping rates are calculated for each order, and the exact price of the shipping will depend on the country where your order will be delivered.
10.4. The prices are all in Euros and any change in the country of delivery of the order may have influence on the prices due to the transportation costs.
- Quality and warranty
11.1. Carsi will only sell high quality articles on www.carsi.pt and will never sell second-hand, defective or substandard products.
11.2. The products offered for sale on www.carsi.com may not exactly match the actual clothing with regard to the displayed image and colors, especially due to the internet browser and monitor used.
- Conditions applicable to promotional codes (discounts)
12.1. When used according to the established rules, a promotional code entitles the Consumer to take advantage of a promotion / discount related to the purchase of a specific product or a set of products, during the period indicated / associated with a promotional code / promotional campaign.
12.2. Promotional codes are personal and non-transferable and can only be used for online purchases made on the website. The sale, exchange or donation of a promotional code is not allowed. The customer carrying the promotional code cannot upload or make available a promotional code on any site or other public form of offering, donation, sale or exchange. The use of promotional codes for commercial purposes is not allowed.
12.3. The use of a promotional code is subject to one use per product and per order. Promo codes cannot be combined with any other promotions or special offers.
12.4. Promotional codes cannot be changed for cash and will not be reissued or refunded.
12.5. Without prejudice to any other rights, Carsi reserves the right to immediately invalidate the promotional code issued if it suspects that a promotional code is being used in violation of the aforementioned assumptions.
- Duration of promotions or commercial campaigns
13.1. The commercial campaigns published on the website www.carsi.pt are valid only for the moment they are displayed on the website and in accordance with the conditions established by Carsi.
13.2. In the case of an exchange of items purchased in the course of commercial campaigns or promotions, if the product you purchased has a lower value than the item you would like to exchange to, a voucher / discount voucher will be issued with this amount with a validity period of 1 year.
14.1. Carsi will only be responsible for damages suffered by the Buyer in the event that such damages result from violations attributable to Carsi’s contractual obligations to the Final Consumer, or in the event of liability resulting from the legal right applicable.
14.2. In case that the Buyer has suffered damages related to the activity of the website, Carsi’s responsiblity shall be limited to damages to its products and reasonable and verifiable costs incurred by the Buyer in connection to the violation by Carsi’s part of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
14.3. Carsi cannot be held liable for damages suffered by third parties resulting from the use of any of the products. Carsi shall not be liable for damages suffered by the Buyer as a consequence of improper use of the products.
14.4. All products sold by Carsi are in compliance with Portuguese and Community legislation.
- Intellectual and industrial property
15.1. All texts, comments, photographs and other graphic material reproduced or represented on the website www.carsi.pt are strictly reserved under copyright and intellectual property rights.
15.2. Accordingly, and under the terms of the Intellectual Property Code, the use of information for private purposes is permitted only subject to contrary provisions including more restrictive provisions contained in the Code.
15.3. Any reproduction or total or partial representation of the site www.carsi.pt of all or part of the elements included in it is strictly prohibited, unless previously authorized in writing by Carsi.
- Dispute resolution and applicable law
16.1. The present Terms and General Terms of Sale and all emerging litigation that are related to these general conditions, including their validity, the use of the www.carsi.pt site or any purchase thereof should be governed by Portuguese law.
16.2. In the event of a dispute as to the interpretation or performance of these Terms and General Terms of Sale, Carsi and the Purchaser shall endeavor to obtain an amicable settlement that is fair and adequate within the maximum period of 60 (sixty) days counted from the receipt of the communication addressed to that effect by any of the parties involved.
16.3. Carsi is at your disposal to clarify any clarification or resolution of any problem related to the products present in your online shop. In case of a dispute regarding contractual obligations resulting from sales contracts, the consumer can consult the Consumer Portal at www.consumidor.pt (based in Portugal).
16.4. In the absence of a friendly settlement, in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, and in case of non-compliance with these Terms and General Terms of Sale, the matter will be settled by arbitration.
- Both Carsi and the Customer acknowledge that the provision of services in question involves the processing of personal data provided by the Customer(s), and the Parties shall comply fully with the obligations under applicable data protection laws.
- Carsi guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by Users.
- Carsi collects and treats Customer’s personal data solely necessary and appropriate to the services provided herein, treating them exclusively for the purpose of shipping the products and not being able to process the personal data for any other purpose, namely marketing, without the prior consent of the Client.
- The personal data collected will be stored in such a way as to enable the Customer to be identified only for the period necessary to carry out the collection purposes, without prejudice to its retention in order to comply with the legal obligations to which Carsi is subject, at the end of which the same will be permanently deleted.
- In carrying out the data processing in question, Carsi undertakes to implement technical and organizational security measures to protect Customer’s personal data against destruction, accidental or unlawful, accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access, as well as against any other form of illicit treatment (including but not limited to unnecessary collection or abusive treatment). In the event of a security incident giving rise to a breach of personal data, Carsi shall, without undue delay, inform the data subjects.
- In accordance with applicable law, Carsi may use subcontracting entities to provide the services resulting from this agreement, and must ensure that these entities will respect and maintain the duties of confidentiality and security of the processing of personal data, processing personal data on account of and in strict compliance with Carsi’s instructions.
- In accordance with the law, the Client is guaranteed the right of access, updating and rectification of his / her personal data, as well as the right of opposition to the treatment of the same, being able to do so in writing to the email email@example.com.
- In the case of inspections or audits by judicial and / or administrative authorities, the Parties shall cooperate with each other and provide any documentation and elements requested by those entities in response to the inspection or audit. In the event that the relevant authority issues an opinion stating that the processing of data contained in this Contract is contrary to law, the Parties shall take immediate action to ensure future compliance in accordance with data protection legislation applicable.
- If by any reason Carsi cannot comply with the obligations set forth in this clause, or becomes aware of any circumstance or amendment to the applicable data protection legislation that makes it impossible or difficult for the customer to fulfill the obligations hereunder, the customer will be immediately notified.